(We won’t call it a relaxing one, because the England rugby team were involved, and they are *not* relaxing).
- Two old friends
- A bus trip through previously unexplored bits of South London (srsly, people, Dulwich village is pretty. One day, when I inherit a fortune, etc etc)
- England vs. Argentina at the Rugby World Cup with a full English breakfast and much good coffee
- England winning (just, skin of teeth, in love with Ben Youngs and so on) said match
- A picnic in Greenwich and some photography (though we did miss the Queen’s House opening by 10 minutes. That spiral staircase and my camera are destined never to meet, I think).
- Life-sortage time and cups of tea.
We’re just trying to work out how to make the evening equally good. If we had a TV there would be Last Night of the Proms (and bad singing). There could be some film. Or some reading of good books. Who knows.
Anyway – today in Greenwich: